The Natural EMF Protcol
Give your body the tools it needs to cope more easily
February 25, 2022
by Karen Unsworth Berger, BAA, TFH
Disclaimer: This article is for general information and support, from my own personal experience and others I have worked with. It is not intended as medical advice. Always check with your medical doctor before taking supplements as some may not be right for you, or have interactions with medications!
"When I started working with Karen I was barely able to walk. Many months of chronic global pain and headaches had rendered me virtually immobile, and I was rarely able to leave the house. My doctor was at a loss for what was wrong with me and had me taking painkillers to cope.
I have always been incredibly sensitive and Karen recognised my pain and discomfort was largely a result of EMF exposure. Relief came soon after implementing Karen's regime and making her recommended changes in my home. Topical oil or oregano, magnesium cream, turmeric blend capsules, and structured water helped me to reduce the inflammation in my body, and subside the pain. The introduction of the Universal Foot Reflex Zones has proven to be especially helpful, particularly when I experience pain from long flights or train rides. A quick self reflexology session always alleviates pain and I enjoy keep up with a daily practice to maximise the effects. Karen and her incredible "Desert Island Solutions" gave me my life back, and I will be forever grateful."
Helen B. Age 50, Toronto
Sections at a Glance
Part A: EMF Info
Examples of conditions and illnesses associated with EMFs
The Simplest and one of the most powerful solutions appears - oil of wild oregano
Part B: the Natural EMF Protocol
Top Interventions to increase EMF Tolerance
Common foods to help your body cope with radiation
EMF's, Diet, and the Microbiome
Solutions for the Microbiome
Travel tips for safer flying and travel
Part C: The Home, Magnesium cream recipe
Simple strategies to reduce home EMF exposure
Simple EMF mitigation tools to use in your home environment
Make your own magnesium cream! (recipe)
Part A: About EMF's
There is growing concern today regarding the effects of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF),microwaves, and radio frequencies (RF), and especially the rollout of 5G. These are now an unavoidable fact of life for most people today. Even if one was to live alone on a remote island they would still be affected by satellites whose coverage includes every part of the earth. However there are basic things we can easily do to effectively reduce our exposure at least in our own homes, and give our bodies extra support to cope with these un-natural man made frequencies. (Watch for more detail in my upcoming book “Home and Office Energy Medicine – Beyond Feng Shui”.)
The new 5G world wide roll out may increase the number and severity of reactions, since it is 10x stronger than 4G, and is in addition to 4G which is still remaining in place. I have tested volunteers and clients using Kinesiology since the mid 1990's.
I have seen the progression and effects of EMF sensitivity in myself and others, although many do no realise what is causing their symptoms, because for reasons of obvious conflict of interest, the extent of stress on the body from EMF is not disclosed. In some people it is so disruptive that they can no longer live "normal" lives.
The purpose of this protocol is to reduce or preferably eliminate symptoms from exposure, but even without symptoms it is wise to keep exposure as low as possible. There could be other effects we have not yet identified and compensated for. Reduce exposure in your home as a way of life not just for the "electro-sensitive", but for others in your home including pets, who are at much as risk as we are. Reducing exposure will also "raise your base line" energy so your body is able to function at a higher level even before implementing any EMF interventions.
It is now well documented in research that our typical every day radiation exposure and EMFs are associated with many of today’s common illnesses, and may negatively impact the body’s ability to rejuvenate itself. With 5G, this will only be increased.
Common Sources of radiation exposure
So many things which we take for granted today emit significant EMFs. Some are easier to avoid simply by making making basic lifestyle changes that after a short time come naturally, like turning off your wifi at night, or putting your cell on airplane mode.
Cell towers, high tension wires, dirty electricity, dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting, LED lighting/compact fluorescent bulbs, wiring, TV box, radar, flying in planes, cars, train, GPS, cell phone, battery and smart watches, computer, bluetooth, ear buds, wireless accessories/anything wireless, router, radio/antenna/satellite dish, smart meter, smart watch, smart appliances, microwave oven, transformers, battery quartz watch, clock radio, baby monitor, metal frame bed/box spring mattress (pick up and emit radiation from wall wiring), electrical appliances, waterbeds, electrical panels, motors/motorcycles and other transportation, flying, microphone/amplifiers, electric guitar, all electrical devices and tools, some smoke and gas detectors.
Tattoos, some nail polishes and lipsticks, metal jewelry/ watchbands:
What do these have in common? Heavy metals, and metals. In themselves metals do not emit radiation, but they react to it and attract it. I was amazed when Sheena Symington, founder and president of the Electro Sensitive Society (www.electrosensitivesociety.com) advised me that people have contacted her who had been fine, but as soon as they got tattoos, they suddenly became electrosensitive. She explained that most inks for tattoos are loaded with heavy metals, and turn the body into a type of antenna.
If you already have tattoos, it is even more important
to follow the recommendations below.
The same goes for many commercial nail polishes, metallic polishes, and especially shellac. If you love manicures, purchase your own enamel style polish from a health food store, and bring it to your manicurist to use. Typically base and top coats are fine. Shades of commercial lipstick often contain heavy metals in the colouring.
Metals in clothing, shoes/accessories, and jewelry also attract electrical fields. Rhinestones typically contain lead. It is best to go as metal free as possible to take this out of the equation and raise your health base line!
Examples of conditions and illnesses
associated with EMFs:
Working with clients and volunteers over the years has shown me the heart and pancreas energy appear to be especially affected, and may display symptoms such as arrhythmias and diabetes. My Kinesiology work has also shown strong evidence of thymus and thyroid energy stress, however it may impact the body on many more levels, whether we are aware of symptoms or not. Stress, regardless of the source, can cause high cortisol levels and hormone imbalance leading to other issues.
Other symptoms include;
fatigue, mental and emotional stress and poor sense of well being, pain, itchy skin, arrhythmia and other cardiac issues, brain fog / poor concentration, headaches, tinnitus, cancers, diabetes, ADHD, Alzheimers, depression, celiac disease and other digestive stress, calcium mishandling, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, lupus, osteoarthritis, digestive issues, sleep apnea, premature aging, infertility, and issues surrounding abnormal heartbeat have all been associated with EMF/Radiation exposure.
Many issues are related to mitochondrial and DNA damage, which in turn are also related to aging. DNA breakage is caused through free radicals produced by oxidative stress. (See my blog article on mitochondrial function - "Our Biological Fountain of Youth".)
A few personal examples
I have far too many personal examples to include them all here, but a few stand out, I believe many people can relate to this one. As a child in school, my parents were constantly getting notes from my teachers saying I wasn't paying attention, and was distracted and unable to focus. Sound familiar?
For some reason I was not able to settle down in school, but was fine at home in certain areas of the house. For example I was able to focus intensely for long periods of time on practicing piano, and able to reach grade 10 Royal Conservatory by age 10, yet at school this kind of concentration was not possible. Our living room where the piano was located also had (indirect) fluorescent lighting, however I realised later when I could actually TEST the space using kinesiology, that the birch valences and wall paneling in the living room had a neutralising effect on the radiation, appearing to absorb it in some way.
I was constantly overwhelmed by the fluorescent lighting but of course had no concept of EMFs, and didn't actually realise until years later that I was having continuous mild headaches, which explained moodiness depending on my environmet. I just knew I didn't like the fluorescent lights at school. I would ask the teacher to switch off the lights since we had large windows, and other kids would always chime in "yes turn them off".. The teachers would pause, looking very puzzled - some would turn the lights off and some wouldn't. When they did, it was a huge relief! Years later, it all made sense.
Teeth, Gums, Bone, and EMFs
I was a professional singer and pianist for many years, performing mainly in Europe 4 to 8 hours a day. Even though my teeth looked fine and my health was otherwise good, I had unbelievable problems with bleeding gums, abbesses and canker sores in my mouth. Dentists and hygienists were baffled. For many years I had used a regular microphone, then moved to a (wired) headset.
I developed a huge pocket between 2 back teeth in front of my left ear, exactly where the microphone headset wire touched my cheek.
No dental professional had any idea why this could be - they were truly baffled. When my mother began having health issues in 2010, I stopped performing full time, and was amazed when the dental issues cleared up. I went back to a final engagement contract 6 months later, and after 3 days, I had a canker in my mouth, plus aching in the pocket between my teeth where the microphone wire touched my cheek. It was an eye opening revelation! There have also been studies showing, for example, reduced femur bone density in men who carry their cell phone in their pocket, on that side.
8 Year old boy
I had first became consciously aware of the EMF problem around 2000. My cousin was a public school teacher, very conscientious and involved with student sports, plays, events, etc. One student was a sweet 8 yr old boy who she felt was extremely bright, but was very distracted and had behavioural issues. She sensed there was something wrong but didn't know what. She asked me if I could do a session with him to find out what was going on, I agreed, and she arranged with his mother for me to go to their home.
When I do a session I first have to do a series of accuracy checks to make sure the muscles are locking and unlocking properly, but there was nothing i could do to get that boy's muscles to lock. They were like jelly. We were doing the session at the dining room table, and I suddenly my attention was drawn to the overhead chandelier, and I got up to switch it off the light. Presto - the boy's muscles worked perfectly.
The EMF from the light fixture was
a huge stress on his little body.
Unfortunately I did not have solutions back then, and didn't know where to start - all I could tell his mother was that he seemed to be electro sensitive and to reduce exposure as much as possible - such as remove his clock radio from beside his bed, use lamps instead of overhead lights, etc. Cell phones and computers were not such an issue then. This little boy has always been a motivation to me to find solutions for this issue.
My parents were professional figure
skaters who skated well into their 80's, so healthy diet and fitness
were always a priority in our family.. But in retrospect, we didn't understand the effect of EMFs would have on him..
What we didn't understand was the effect of EMF's and my father suffered the health effects despite a fantastic diet and lifestyle . He was an enthusiastic computer, electronics and HAM radio buff, and was continuously exposed to high EMF. He even had a small antenna attached to the roof outside his study, and wiring across the headboard of their bed with about 8 switches for various things, plus he worked in a communications/ telephone exchange building, exposed to a huge amount of EMF.
He ended up with heart issues around age 60 - we were puzzled as to why, considering his excellent lifestyle. He identified an excellent holistic MD who got him off medications, but again 25 years later he was exposed to another layer of stress - strong chemical toxicity (VOC's) at their church during extensive renovations, and the heart problems came back. I believe he could not recover at home because his stress "base line" was too high due to the high EMF exposure from his home both in his bed, and study, where the router was also located.
I would try to test him to find out why he was feeling sick and tired despite great diet and lifestyle but like the little boy, could not get his muscles to lock - he would lie down on his bed, and felt even worse, mainly with chest pain and fatigue. His "figure skater's knees" also degenerated quickly. Shortly after he passed on from a heart attack in 2004, a friend gave me an enlightening book called "Geopathic Zones" by Luise Weidel, and everything suddenly made sense. My parents had a spring mattress in their bed which I learned was picking up the electrical fields from the wall wiring, meaning his time in bed was stressful instead of healing. So I continued my search for solutions with even more motivation.
Aside from general health issues, I realised this could be a significant problem with a lot of children presenting with behavioural issues and lack of concentration in school.
Blood Sugar Handling
I had noticed "blood sugar handling" starting to show in my clients in my Budapest practice in the early 2000's. We used green powder such as chlorella at the time, to balance it. Then I noticed it on myself as well. It started when I had a glass of red wine with my dinner - we finished dinner and the glass was still 3/4 full, so I took it into my study to sip on while doing computer work. The glass was finished in 15 minutes!
I got up from the computer to refill the glass, then thought "why am I suddenly going through the wine so quickly - what's going on?"
Using Kinesiology testing while in front of the computer, I found that my blood sugar handling and pancreas were showing stress. I started searching on line, and found more related information to blood sugar and hormone imbalance from EMF exposure.
Dr. Randy Pausch was a young, healthy, very fit professor with 3 young children, teaching at Carnegie Melon University. I came across his "last lecture" (see link below) where he discussed his terminal pancreatic cancer. He accepted it as fate, saying he was making the best of the cards he was delt. I wondered what subject he was teaching - if it was IT, and sure enough, he was in computer science. This was also around the same time that Steve Jobs passed from pancreatic cancer - too much of a co-incidence, and that is when I delved more into the work of Dr. Magda Havas.
Dr. Magda Havas is a world leader in the study of EMF's, at the University of Trent, Ontario, (see below link). She believes there could be a 3rd type of diabetes, Type 3, which is triggered by dirty electricity, and cites a study with a 54 year old man who was diagnosed as "pre diabetic". His blood sugar is normal when he's out in nature, such as fishing, but as soon as he goes into a city environment his blood sugar rises.
EMF researcher Dr. Martin Pall describes studies that show damage from two days on a cell phone is equivalent to 1600 x-rays. Funding for research on EMF safety was officially stopped in 1986, and since then it has been the fox guarding the hen house scenario. He describes massive misinformation coming from the telecommunications industry which seeks to discredit scientists and studies that do not support its own “research”. He makes reference to a specific study where young mice were paired up and placed in high and low radiation environments. The low radiation mice produced healthy offspring, but by the 3rd generation, the high radiation mice were infertile. (See the link at the end for the interview with Dr. Pall.)
Lloyd Burrell, in one of his newsletters from "Electric Sense", emphasizes how "studies show that EMFs damage your mitochondria (the little power houses in your cells responsible for energy and melatonin production) via an increase in oxidative stress, they increase calcium levels INSIDE your mitochondria leading to a lowered ability to generate ATP (energy)." This could account for the fatigue and general lack of energy which is a common complaint of many people today.
Finding extra support with 3 supplements
Over the years I had found two supplements to be very helpful - Oil of oregano is the 3rd, added this year in 2023. First we would reduce exposure - with varying degrees of success! If clients hadn't yet manifested obvious symptoms such as headaches or high blood pressure, they often didn't have the motivation to reduce exposure. There are a few easy supplements which can make a dramatic improvement, quickly.
- Oil of oregano, topically applied (see details below)
- Magnesium - topical spray, cream (recipe below to make your own), or Magnesium L Threonate to take orally. EMF stress uses up extraordinary amounts of magnesium for the process of counteracting an excess of calcium in the cells (see Dr. Martin Pall link, below), which most of us are deficient in anyway due to diet and depleted soils - when ever increasing EMF exposure is added, we have a real problem.
- Chlorella (1/2 tsp 2 x day) helps to remove heavy metals from the body, for those who eat sushi, seafood, or have had metal fillings. Metals turn the body into a type of antenna, which attracts EMFs.
The Simplest and one of the most powerful Solutions Appears - Oil of Wild Oregano! How it Happened...
Very recently my husband I had been vacationing in Mallorca Spain with close friends who reside in Germany. With the four of us in the car, I suddenly noticed an intense headache coming on, my pulse became erratic and fast, itching skin especially on my face, neck, and upper chest, and even laboured breathing. It developed into the most severe headache I've ever had lasting several days (I'm not a "headache" person) - it felt like the center of my brain was being fried with a laser. I wondered if perhaps there were communications towers in the area, but my symptoms seemed too extreme even for that.
I had a variety of therapeutic quality gemstone bracelets with me which have always been helpful (see blog article on semi precious stones) so I tested the right combination to balance the symptoms. By wearing them 24/7 I was able to function normally and eliminate symptoms for the rest of the trip. I wasn't "right", but much better and able to function. I then discovered our friends had the newest 5G enabled phones and later wondered if that could have been the problem since Spain, along with Italy, were early to jump on the 5G bandwagon with a full rollout. I had always been able to protect myself against symptoms from cell phone exposure but these devices were much stronger.
NOTE: it was interesting that the only time I felt really good, and normal on that trip was when swimming in the ocean, submerged up to my neck. All symptoms seemed to temporarily disappear. This could have been due to the grounding, and high mineral content
of the Mediterranean.
Shortly after we returned home, my husband came home with the same 5G enabled phone as our friends had, and the problems, although less severe, started again - especially in the car. I started to panic, thinking "I can't take this".. I always look to nature for answers, and thought about the many culinary herbs in our garden because they are so nutrient dense, and contain powerful oils.
I walked around the garden holding my husband's new
5G phone, testing for a reduction in stress levels.
I found oregano to be very effective, as well as thyme to a lesser degree.
I remembered using "oil of oregano" years ago, and found a small number of research studies on Oil of Oregano and radiation exposure. There was enough to suggest there could be science supporting this "discovery". I went to my local health food store who carried 7-8 brands of Oil of Oregano, and found the "Oil of Wild Oregano" tested the most effective of all the brands and types available.
I took 2 drops (in red grapefruit juice) and IMMEDIATELY after the first dose I noticed a sense of calm, relief, and physical support or "strength". The panic was gone. I was even able to hold my husband's new cell phone without any notable distress. Driving in the car was also fine.
*NOTE: Since then I have found the alternate option of topical application of very diluted oil of oregano essential oil. See below under "Oil of Oregano".
Golf - A testament to the effectiveness of Oil of Wild Oregano!
A week or so later my husband and I decided to play a short round of golf. The week before we had golfed for the first time at a new 9 hole par 3 course. When we arrived we saw that it (like many golf courses!) was located directly under 10,000 volt high tension wires. Normally I would have never returned, but it seemed like a good opportunity to test the effectiveness of the Oil of Wild Oregano with the high voltage. I did not have any of my usual symptoms which was a testament to it's effectiveness!
Finding a Simple, Universally Effective Protocol
Luckily I had brought along tools which got me through the trip, but most people don't have these. Since then, I have tested oil of wild oregano on multiple individuals of different age groups and genders.
Every single person tested has shown a dramatic reduction of stress from 5G enabled cell phones after using the Oil of Oregano either internally (check first with your Dr.) or topically.
It should be used in combination with topical magnesium spray or cream (see cream recipe below), and also chlorella - more on these later. We are all different, but the basic physiological mechanics of the human body should be relatively consistent. I wondered if this could be part of an easy, low cost or essentially free, natural protocol that would be helpful for most people - even those who are debilitated by today's EMFs.
UPDATE, March 3 2023
6 Universal Foot Reflex Zones, and EMFs
I stumbled onto this 6 months after the discovering the benefits oil of oregano for EMFs. Please read my recent blog on the "6 universal foot reflex zones". These 6 zones on the feet on their own, are as effective as the oil of oregano when done regularly. Zone 4 on the left foot (pancreas) is especially relevant for electro-sensitive people, but the other zones must be cleared regularly for best results. When used together, at least for myself and others I have tested, the negative impact of "typical" EMF's and 5G is dramatically reduced to a minimal level.
And this protocol is completely free!
Part B: The Natural EMF Protocol
The top priority is to reduce exposure within your control as much as possible, in order to reduce your base line stress levels. Details below.
These are considerations such as how you use your cell phone, and simple modifications related to your computer, home, personal work space, and to some degree your car. (more below.) Always check with your doctor before starting new supplements.
Also consider the type of work you do when evaluating your exposure - are you continuously in front of the computer or working with electrical or motorised devices or equipment? How is the lighting? This would also include careers such as hairdressers, dentists, and hygienists, drivers, pilots, landscaping, etc.
Top interventions to increase EMF tolerance:
- 6 Universal Foot Reflex Zones
- Oil of Wild Oregano - Oral or diluted topical use
- Wear natural fabrics - avoid polyester
- Magnesium (topical cream or spray)
- Specific supplements: NAC, glycine, shitake mushroom
- Turmeric blend (turmeric, ginger, black pepper)
- Left Right body polarity (K24 reflex zones)
- Chlorella (or cilantro)
- #4 Amazonite bracelet (with selenite, clear quartz)
- Diet: Include oregano, and yams/dark orange squash/pumpkin, limit high oxalate foods
1. 6 Universal Foot Reflex Zones - Please read my blog article on this - it appears to be as effective as the Oil of Oregano, but together they are a very complete and effective combination.
2. Oil of Wild OreganoThis appears to offer the greatest increase in EMF in protection, but is most effective when adequate magnesium is present.
There are two ways you can use it - orally or topically. I use it topically unless I want to take oil of wild oregano for a few days internally - often after vacation where eating organic is not always possible. Check with your health care provider to be sure it is appropriate for you to take orally, depending on your age and medical situation. Concentrated herbs can also interfere with some medications. The oral option is not necessary for EMF protection - the topical method works well, but if you need the health benefits (including being a natural anti biotic, anti parasitic, anti viral, anti inflammatory, pain relieving qualities, metabolic and digestive tract support) you can cycle it as you feel is needed. Organic oregano, dried or fresh, used as a culinary herb or tea, is also beneficial.
I started using Oil of Wild Oregano orally (2 drops in a glass of red grapefruit juice or something that will dilute the taste) but after some time realised it is just as effective and very cheap to use the topical method. If you want to take it internally, be sure to purchase Oil of Wild Oregano or (if you can't find it) Oil of Oregano intended as an oral supplement - available in the supplements section of your health food store. It is a good idea not to take it internally for extended periods of time as it is a natural antibiotic.
This method is not only cheaper, but may be better for children and elderly who could have a more sensitive digestive tract, or for those on medications or undergoing other medical treatments. I believe that for EMF support, the topical method alone works just as well. For topical use, you can even use oil of Oregano essential oil. Oil of oregano is VERY concentrated, and this mild dilution is almost free of cost as one small bottle will likely last years.
The manufacturer legally must print an expiry date on the bottle, but the fact is, as I was told by a company rep - nothing can "grow" in it as it is so concentrated.
- Mix 7 drops into 1/4 cup quality olive oil into a measuring cup (preferably use Greek olive oil, which tends to be pure and not adulterated with cheap oils like Italian olive oil often is).
- Pour into a glass dropper bottle and massage 5 drops into the thymus area, or a "roller" bottle which can be rolled in about 10 small circles on the thymus area. (The plastic dropper inserts are too small to let olive oil through easily.)
- If you are not using a roller bottle or glass dropper, simply tip the top of the bottle 3 times on your fingertips and rub it in around thymus area.
Dried or fresh Oregano as a culinary herb or tea
You can also use fresh or dried organic oregano as a culinary herb in all of your savory or high carb meals such as rice, pasta, bread, and potatoes, or also use as well as on - on eggs, vegetables, salads, and liberally in soups. It is especially beneficial on tomatoes, or in tomato soup or sauces as it reduces the stressful elements and improves the digestion of tomatoes. You just have to be sure you use enough to make a difference.... about 1/4 tsp dried herb per meal. You can also take 1/2 tsp 2 x day steeped in a cup of hot water as a tea. Of course you can combine these methods, as long as you use the oregano 2 x over the day.
3. Wear Natural Fabrics - avoid polyester
For details on this see my blog article "My Favourite Hacks". Polyester is toxic to the energy field, and drives our body's energy levels down dramatically - for example the life force energy of a healthy person of 70% will immediately (temporarily) drop to about 20% the second they put on clothing containing polyester - even a poly/cotton blend with a low percentage of polyester. Acrylic is just as harmful, but is not used nearly as much. Polyester is everywhere - even in thows, blankets, toys, fluffy soft socks.. it can be very tempting but it will drain your energy and cause ill health. Nylon is the "best" synthetic with quite a neutral effect on the body energetically. The reduction in the body's energy field will also make it less able to heal, and will exacerbate already existing pain. If you have body pain or pain of any kind, see how much better you feel dressing only in natural fibers. Take note of what you are wearing if you feel pain - this includes shoes - some synthetic shoes are better than others.
Another example - If you have hip or knee pain, avoid polyester leggings and coats. Erratic heart beat from EMFs? Make sure you are wearing 0 polyester especially over the chest area. In fact high quality fabrics such as silk, merino wool, and cashmere actually INCREASE your life force energy - even if it's only a scarf. Wear it around the house, or in the car - any type of travel. Natural fibers inclue cotton, bamboo, wool, silk, viscose, wool - especially merino wool and cashmere, alpaca. In coats, be careful of the linings which are often polyester satin. Look for Cupro lining, which is made from cotton or nylon. I found an excellent quilted jacket made from nylon with ethically sourced down lining. There is much more complete information about the best options in "My Favourite Hacks blog".
4. Magnesium topical supplement - This is the number 1 priority supplement to counteract negative effects of EMFs - I have been using it topically since 2004 (it absorbs better through the skin than digestive tract), however if you would prefer to take a supplement, Magnesium L Threonate is better absorbed than most. Magnesium protects from DNA damage, so supplying extra magnesium is vital. EMF's gobble up magnesium in huge amounts, leaving most of us deficient. Magnesium is a common deficiency without the EMF's due to depletion of our soils.
- TOPICAL SPRAY. Magnesium used topically is much more bio available than oral - you can buy magnesium spray to spray on your upper chest area, then wipe it up on to your throat over to support your thymus and thyroid gland. Commercial sprays can prickle, so if this happens, try diluting it a bit by wetting your hands with a bit of water, spray the magnesium at least 2 x into your palms and rub them together and apply.
- HOME MADE MAGNESIUM MINERAL CREAM: My favourite method is making a magnesium cream (recipe below at the end of the article). I apply 1/4 to 1/8 tsp of the cream 2 x day. I prefer this cream to the sprays as it is very gentle, and is also good for the skin on your face and neck.
- BATH: Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) baths are another option but must be done at least every 2nd day - 2 cups of Epsom Salts in comfortably hot bath water, bathe for 15-20 min. If you like taking baths and take one every day, 1 cup of Epsom salts is enough. If you do not have a bathtub, you can also do a foot bath with Epsom Salts.
- Magnesium L-Threonate is an absorbable form of magnesium. I take 2 caps per day (1+1) - check first with your doctor before you take supplements. I like NAKA brand in Canada, and in USA it is available from mercola.com
5. Specific supplements: NAC (N Acetyl Cystine), glycine, shitake mushroom
NAC: This amino acid is vital as it is a pre curser in the production of one of our most powerful anti oxidants, glutathione, which can repair cellular damage from EMF exposure. Glutathione can be purchased as a supplement, but I have never found this to test well - it is MUCH better to take NAC and let the body manufacture it's own glutathione. NAC/Glutathione is very effective for repairing oxidative damage and other damage from EMF exposure.
I take one 500mg capsule, 2 x day. (Always check with your doctor first.) If you have high EMF exposure and symptoms such as headache, you may need to take up to 3-4/day, one at a time spread out over the day.
Glycine:* Is also an amino acid
Shitake mushroom: I have found this to be the most effective widely available mushroom for support against EMFs for symptoms related to the head such as headache or brain fog from EMFs. It is also supportive over all, such as for heart energy.
Fresh shitake are wonderful, but could be expensive in the amounts required - I have found it is easier to make capsules from the powder available in healthy food stores so I make capsules with 00 gel caps.. 1 cap = 1/4 tsp. I take 2 capsules 2 x day, or you can mix 1/2 tsp of the powder into smoothies or other foods, 2 x day.
6. Turmeric blend: This is a very specific blend made up of 3T organic turmeric powder, 4tsp ginger powder, and 1 1/2 tsp black pepper. It is part of this protocol because the microbiome and gut health/balance is very affected by EMFs in everyone, but especially electro sensitive people - Turmeric and ginger are both highly supportive to healthy gut bacteria and balance, and black pepper increases their bio availability. It has a probiotic and prebiotic affect. Either fill 00 size gel caps with the powder, or take a scant 1/4 tsp 3 x day in food or smoothies. Personally I have also taken it in warm water - in a pinch! You can also stir it into home made hemp seed milk - blend 1 cup water and 1 rounded T organic hemp seed, add the turmeric blend, and structure before drinking. (stir briskly 40x left, 40 x right creating a vortex). Enjoy!
(NOTE: I have have that almond and other vegan milks do not test well - almond milk is high in oxalates and omega 6 fats which are inflammatory for many, especially the electro sensitive. Hemp milk is high in omega 3 which is anti-inflammatory).
7. Left Right Body Polarity: Since EMF sensitivity involves the body's reaction to electrical fields and body signaling, I was not surprised when this correction came up repeatedly for people suffering from electro sensitivity. This is a simple Kinesiology exercise to balance the polarity in your body. Do this 2 x day, for example when you brush your teeth, or as part of your regular routine - it takes about 1 minute. See photo above.
- make fists, fingertips touching your palms, thumbs sticking out like "hitch hiker" thumbs
- Cross your wrists and place your thumbs in the hollows under the collar bones, which is K27 (Kidney point 27) in accupuncture.
- Massage thumbs quickly in small circles about 10-15 times. Then remove the top hand and place it under the other one, massage again, then repeat. Switch the top hand back and forth at least twice each way.
NOTE: The switching of hands under and over relates to the 6 meridians (our body's electrical wiring system) that run down the top of the arms to the finger tips, and up the inside. By switching we are connecting all of the meridians.)
8. Chlorella Powder or cilantro I started using this "green powder" with clients, for EMF back in the early 2000's. I believe one of the reasons it CAN be so beneficial is because it is a very effective way to remove heavy metals from the body - metals attract EMFs, and can literally turn us into an antenna. Blood tests will show heavy metal levels such as mercury - be sure to have your levels checked, especially if you eat fish and seafood. If your levels are high, ask your doctor if you can take chlorella. You may have high mercury levels if you used to have a lot of metal amalgam fillings and had them removed, or if you eat a lot of seafood, sushi, etc. This is where chlorella can be most useful.
Chlorella is the best green powder option I have found - spirulina is popular and expensive, but I have found it never tests as well as Chlorella. (For this reason I always considered spirulina more of a "fish food"!) Spirulina WAS used in Chernobyl to alleviate radiation symptoms, however Chlorella appears to be better tolerated. Powder is the most cost effective way to take it. (It is also available in capsules). Start by mixing 1/2 tsp 2 x day in something like a smoothie, goat's milk yoghurt, or red grapefruit juice.
Chlorella may not agree with some people, in which case it can be interchanged with cilantro. If you have high levels of mercury, or eat fish, add 1/4 cup chopped fresh organic cilantro to a meal 2 x day (wonderful in pasta and rice dishes, salads) or use dried organic cilantro, 1/4 tsp per meal, 2 x day.
NOTE: Our oceans are so polluted that seafood all seafood is affected to some degree - a shame since fish can be such a beneficial food for many. Know where your fish is from and avoid ocean fish. Some Wild Alaskan salmon may be better, and small fish such as mackerel, sardines, and anchovies do not absorb as much mercury. (My doctor advised me to limit fish to 2 x month, and take extra chlorella when I do eat it.)
9. #4 Pale Blue Amazonite Bracelet: This combination of pale blue amazonite, selenite and clear quartz was enough on it's own to offer great support against 4G. It is effective support also against 5G but other strategies are required as well. (See my blog article "Semi Precious Stones" for the formula to make your own.) Personally, when wearing the bracelet, combined with the 6 Universal Zones, and oil of oregano, my body tests 90% protected against the negative effects of EMF and radiation. ($30.)
10. Grounding ("Earthing"): Grounding is excellent support against inflammation, and to help us achieve electrical balance. Weather permitting, this can easily be one of your first few hacks to do today, as it is a "desert island solution" - free and available. (See my "Grounding" blog article.) Place your bare feet on the ground today for at least 1/2 hour, or touch or lean against a tree with bare hands or skin - this will load up your body with anti-inflammatory electrons covering the surface of the earth. We have been deprived of these electrons since the introduction on rubber soled shoes (insulating) which replaced leather soles (conductive). Today's high tech environment is positively charged, depleting our supply of electrons.
Getting your bare feet on the ground, beach, concrete, grass, brick, or stone, outdoors for at least 30 minutes a day (the more the better) is ideal but clearly dependent on weather conditions. You can now purchase basic grounding tools such as a grounding mat for the computer, and grounding pillow case for your bed – use it under your standard cotton pillow case. It can also be easily packed in a suitcase for travel. (Note you may need a different adapter end when traveling - check with your supplier.)
I have heard understandable concerns about plugging these tools into the ground of electrical outlets due to "dirty electricity", however so far in my experience benefits outweigh the concerns. If you are still hesitant, or you live in an older home which has no grounded outlets, you can purchase an optional grounding rod which you can run outside your window and stick into the ground so, for example, your pillowcase is connected directly to the earth.
To purchase grounding products, the main site in USA is www.earthing.com, but you can purchase in Europe from www.goundology.co.uk, and in Canada from www.goearthing.com (Photo from emfplanet.com)If you don't have access to "ground", bare feet on concrete (such as balcony), stone, ceramic tile, grass and earth, and sand - especially wet - are all good. Wood and tar are not conductive.
11. Diet: Oregano, yams and dark orange squash (other support foods listed below), limit high oxalate foods:
Choose foods which are high in anti oxidants and support us against EMF.
We have already discussed oregano above - 1/4 tsp organic dried oregano per meal is the minimum required for therapeutic benefit, so add 1/4 tsp 3 x day to each meal, along with some black pepper for absorption. Shitake mushroom of course is excellent, but could be expensive in the amounts required - I have found it is easier to make capsules from the powder.. One 00 gel cap = 1/4 tsp. I take 2 capsules 2 x day
Limit high oxalate foods such as nuts/almonds/almond milk, dark chocolate, coffee, lentils, spinach, kale - they appear to have a more extreme inflammatory effect on electro sensitive people, in the presence of EMFs. Leafy greens such as spinach can be eaten if they are boiled, as oxalates are water soluble and are greatly diminished in boiling. Personally, I have to limit oxalates, it has come up for other electro sensitive clients, and one had to eliminate almond milk - she was having a big "healthy" smoothie every morning based on almond milk. If you use almond milk, switch to home made hemp milk which has the benefit of omega 3. (Liquify 1 cup water and 1T organic hemp seed. Always structure blended drinks - stir briskly 40x left, 40x right after blending - taste the difference!)
Just be aware, and limit your oxalate intake.
One of the best foods I have found is yams, considered a "superfood" because of their high nutrient density. The strong orange colour indicates high carotenoid content, and very high vitamin A. No food agrees with everyone - If you can't eat yam for some reason, pumpkin, dark orange squash such as the small honey nut squash and helmet squash are very seasonal, but have a similar benefit. (The larger butternut squash are not particularly beneficial as it is not a strong enough orange in colour.)
When about 2-3 rounded tablespoons of yam is taken 2 x day about 8 hours apart, kinesiology testing shows a remarkably stabilising effect from radiation exposure. It is in a league of it's own for foods, and the only food I have found with this powerfully beneficial effect, rivaling oregano. This could be due to it's exceptionally high carotenoid content, which is protective against free radical stress and damage. It is also stabilising for hormones such as adrenalin.
You can include sweet potatoes (or pumpkin if dark orange) in your meals, or cook up enough for a few days and have a few bites as a between meal "snack". (There are also recipes for sweet potato muffins, which I have not tried.) I keep a few days supply of mashed sweet potatoes in the fridge, and often just take it cold between meals if it's not part of our meal plan.
COOKING NOTE: Boiling sweet potatoes is the best way to cook them if you have blood sugar issues - they can actually control blood sugar levels. Baking and roasting enhances the sweetness and can cause blood sugar spikes in sensitive people. To prepare, I suggest:
Peel 2 large sweet potatoes, chop into chunks, boil until soft, drain well, mash, add at least 1/4 cup pastured butter, Himalayan salt, and lots of organic fresh ground black pepper. This method will enhance absorption of nutrients (as well as taste!). Freeze in 3 day portions. (NOTE: pastured butter is high in vitamin A which works synergistically to enhance the nutrition of the sweet potatoes.)
11. NAC (N Acetyl Cystine):
NOTE: Myrrh essential oil diffused, as an extra:
If you enjoy essential oils, Myrrh is very supportive especially for heart energy. It does not actually reduce EMF sensitivity - that is supported by the previous factors above. Myrrh is anti inflammatory and when inhaled, it helps your body cope with fatigue. It is also very supportive to heart energy - commonly affected by EMFs. If you have symptoms relating to heart stress, such as irregular heartbeat, consider mixing a dilution of myrrh in jojoba oil (I add 4 drops per 15 ml jojoba oil) and apply 2 drops of that to your thymus gland area 2 x day. Myrrh also supports Foot Zone 5, (see "Desert Island Solutions", the 6 Universal food zones) when applied to the thymus area.
The other benefit is on a spiritual level, especially in relation to EMFs. Myrrh has been used in spiritual ceremonies for thousands of years, and is often used with meditation. EMFs can be considered "anti-spiritual" invasive frequencies, and using Myrrh may counteract this effect. I use Desert Essence brand organic Myrrh.
Common foods to help your body cope with radiation!
We have mentioned oregano and sweet potatoes. Other specific vegetables have compounds can also increase your body’s ability to cope with radiation. Herbs and green vegetables must be organic to be effective - note that the foods listed below are also stabilizing for the blood sugar, as the pancreas is so affected by EMF's . These foods can produce powerful results, and you may actually be aware of immediate benefits when applying these strategies at times when you have noticed you become tired, such as driving longer distances.
- Oregano and thyme used together (organic fresh or dried)
- Organic cooked broccoli, spinach (boiled to reduce oxilates)
- broccoli microgreens (actually preferable to broccoli)
- green string beans or runner beans
- yams, and baked “sweet potato fries”, pumpkin, dark orange squash. Varieties of squash such as butternut, baby butternut, and turban squash. (Sweet potato and squash are effective even if not organic.)
- At least one portion of any of the following Herbs per meal - add more herbs as appropriate : ½ cup chopped fresh organic cilantro (Or 1/2 tsp dried - handy for pasta and rice dishes), 1/2 tsp dried oregano, ginger (1/2" of root per serving)
NOTE: Include specifically foodsthat support Nrf2: This is a biological hermetic that upregulates beneficial antioxidants to improve mitochondrial function if damage does occur. You can activate it by consuming foods that are high in sulpher coumpounds, and carotenoid compounds, such as: onions, leeks, shallots, garlic, cabbage, eggs (sulpher), and blueberries, strong rose hip tea, pink grapefruit, watermelon, avocado, asparagus, red cabbage, and (carotenoids)
EMF’S, DIET, AND THE MICROBIOME:
According to Christine Rosche, board certified nutritionist specializing in digestive health, we have up to 100 trillion micro organisms collectively called the microbiome and 10 times the number of cells in our body. 99% in large intestine, and 2/3 of our immune lymphocytes are found in the small intestine. In fact, researchers found that levels of the “Enterococcus fetalis“ (EF) bacteria in the body, if present and overgrown, was found to be the best predictor of severe reaction to viruses, even over pre existing conditions such as diabetes, and heart disease, due to its inflammatory effect.
Prolonged EMF exposure (which includes everyone in the modern world ) causes disruption in the gut micro biome. When yeast and fungi are exposed longer periods of time (like carrying cell phone on your body) their growth starts to increase significantly, and grow out of control. Doctors have noticed tripling of autoimmune disease and other inflammatory diseases. Symptoms may not be as obvious as gut discomfort but have other issues related to fungus such as in the toe and fingernails, colds and flu, and inflammation in general and increase susceptibility in our most vulnerable areas as individuals. Oil of oregano also has a beneficial effect on the micro biome.
Be aware that refined sugar, hard alcohol, &
beer, can be even more destructive to the
micro biome under continuous EMF exposure.
Sugars combined with EMF are food for yeasts, fungi, and create a weak micro biome. There is also evidence the recent COVID 19 shots appear to possibly increase EMF sensitivity in individuals who have received them.
Doctors have noted the tripling of auto immune diseases in general in the last 20 years, caused by inflammation. EMF related symptoms include headaches, gut symptoms, tinnitus, fatigue and chronic fatigue, respiratory, cold and flu, Alzheimers, ADD, irregular heartbeat, fibromyalgia, infertility, and premature aging caused by DNA damage.
Solutions for the Microbiome:
- Reduce exposure as much as possible, and follow as many of the "top interventions" above, as possible.
- Eat a diet supportive to the body against negative effects of EMF with a lot of organic vegetables and a sprout salad every day. Keep refined sugar to a minimum, and if you must, eat it only as desert - bake your own deserts using sucanat sugar, or at least organic raw turbinado. Avoid hard alcohol and beer.
- Eat probiotic foods, and take a good probiotic supplement daily. Foods and supplements that specifically support the microbiome include:
Quality probiotic supplement
Herbs: Ginger, thyme, and cilantro (1/2 tsp dried organic herb per serving)
Yams, bok choy, broccoli/broccoli microgreens, goat's milk gouda cheese, red radish
Plain goat's milk yoghurt, 1/2 cup (add your own toppings),
Real raw sauerkraut (one serving is 2 rounded T)
- Take either your own home made turmeric blend capsules, or use a lot of turmeric with black pepper, and ginger, in cooking - soups, rice dishes, etc. Fill your own 00 size veg capsules with this blend of organic powders (or use 1/2 tsp per serving in cooking...) 3T turmeric, 4tsp ginger, 1 1/2tsp black pepper and take about 3 caps throughout the day. (Check with your doctor first as turmeric also has many therapeutic properties which may conflict with medications.)
Travel tips to reduce the effects of flying:
I heard an interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits, when she mentioned that we don't get sick on planes because of the air quality - it's the radiation from the altitude. The first 3 points below should keep you healthier during the flight! All modes of transportation can be very stressful - even modern cruise ships are fully equipped with 5G.
- Do the 6 Universal Foot Reflex Zones treatment on the plane, and after you arrive. On the plane focus on zone 4 and 6.
- When traveling especially in planes, wear a cashmere or silk pashmina, or scarf scarf tied around your neck, especially covering your upper center chest. You could also wear a cashmere sweater with a neckline that covers your upper chest. These supportive fabrics have a protective effect on the thymus gland (upper center chest) from EMF exposure.
- Avoid wearing polyester especially when traveling - it has a negative impact on the body's energy levels. Travel with a small bottle of diluted Oil of Oregano to use on your thymus area. You can even bring a bottle of organic oregano seasoning to sprinkle on to your restaurant food.
- Travel with topical magnesium - either spray or use your home made cream. (recipe at the end of this article.)
- Bring at least a #4 bracelet if you have access to one - wear it around the clock if you run into problems. It does not need charging or clearing.
- Bring at least one grounding tool for your hotel, such as a pillow case cover which is small and easy to pack. (Don't worry - the maids will not accidentally remove it as it is black, and the ground wire plugged into the outlet may be intimidating!) Note that depending where you are going you may need a special adapter for the plug - the supplier should have what you need.
PART C: The Home, Magnesium cream recipe
Simple Strategies to reduce your EMF exposure!
The first priority is to decrease your EMF exposure at home, so your home can be a place of healthy regeneration. You can do this by adopting a few simple habits to protect yourself and family as much as possible. Here are some basic strategies to begin with.
What are the main sources of EMF’s in the home?
Wifi router, baby monitor, TV box, blue tooth, wireless technology, appliances (especially smart appliances), smart meter (normally outdoors, but a have found them indoors - this is a major source, and very underestimated in it’s damage), LED and fluorescent lighting, computer/printer, cell phone, appliances and live cords, wireless house phones, dimmers, and home wiring in itself are all factors. Wire spring mattresses are even a factor as they pick up the electric field from internal wall wiring. There are so many sources, but there are basic, simple strategies to reduce their impact.
1. Fabrics we wear: Wearing natural fibers is a quick way to increase your EMF tolerance - avoid any percentage of polyester and acrylic, as they have a negative effect on the body's energy field. You can easily increase your tolerance to EMF exposure by about 30% simply by wearing a silk scarf wrapped around your neck and tied over the base of the throat so that the thyroid and thymus gland are covered. Silk does absorb stressful energy, but it can easily be cleared by shaking it out a few times before you wear it. A cashmere or merino wool scarf or pashmina will work as well, as long as your neck and upper chest area are covered. They do not absorb stress in the same way, therefor do NOT need to be shaken out.
NOTE: This is a great trick to protect yourself while flying or traveling.
2. Bedroom and Wifi. Switch off your wifi when you go to bed and put your phone on airplane mode - your alarm will still work! To make compliance easier, you can buy an on/off outlet remote at most big box home stores, and keep it on your bedside table.
Make sure you have a foam or natural mattress, (preferably organic to avoid toxic foam offgassing), and wooden bed frame, preferably with wooden slats. Avoid metal bedframes and headboards. Use 100% cotton, bamboo, or other natural fiber sheets - no polyester including comforter filling. Remove clock radio and any other electronic devices.
3. Avoid using Bluetoothand wireless devices, including (especially) in the car, as these frequencies are amplified by being in essentially a metal cage.
4. Cell phone:
- At night keep it on airplane mode
- when you are not using it, keep it in airplane mode. You can always turn it on to check for calls.
- Never wear it on your body unless in airplane mode. (Leather and wood have absorbing properties for EMF, so keep it in a real wood or leather case, or purse/"man bag".)
- Keep your phone it at least 3 ft away from your bed at night, always in airplane mode.
- When using the phone always use it on speaker and don't hold it in your hand. Get a small stand for it that you can hold to carry it, and sit it on the table when using it. This is especially handy for video calling, and you can keep it several feet away from you.
5. Use a windup or automatic watch. Avoid battery watches which emit a stead flow of radiation into your wrist, and especially smart watches. Watch batteries are a significant source of stress as they are against your skin. Watches also normally contain metals - especially metal bands, should be avoided. (Carry a cell phone on airplane mode.)
6. Kitchen appliances: Keep appliances unplugged when not in use. Avoid microwave ovens which produce radiations even when switched off. Replace them with toaster or steam ovens. Avoid microwave use. If you have a build in microwave that you cannot unplug, at least use a 3 hole resonator from bio-magnetic research beside the LED readout. (below) Ovens are also hotbeds for EMF's - place a resonator beside the LED readout.
7. Install basic grounding tools in your home, such as a grounding mat at the computer, and pillow case over your pillow. (Use this under your present cotton pillow case - cotton is conductive.) These do not of course eliminate EMFs in the home, but grounding tools support you when you are in contact with them and exposed to EMF's. For example there is a video on groundology.co.uk where he uses a meter to demonstrate body voltage at the comuputer, with and without being grounded. Without touching the grounding mat he measures body voltage of 23 picked up from the computer, when in contact with the grounding mat, his body voltage is almost 0.
8. Hard wire your home computer and avoid wireless accessories, bluetooth, and use corded land line phones - cordless phone and bases are one of the worst sources of EMFs. If you still have a clock radio, remove it – even your cell phone on airplane mode is a preferable alarm.
9. Avoid LED and fluorescent lighting, or combine with natural or incandescent light. This is vital, especially for reading. Use either halogen or incandescent bulbs where possible, which are close to full spectrum and when charted, have a smooth natural light spectrum curve. LED wavelengths have un-natural spikes and gaps caused by the continuous pulsing of the bulbs.
Incandescent bulbs are only available as specialty "appliance bulbs" but you can still get them in most common sizes. The kitchen stove top fan is often incandescent or halogen so you can use that - if yours is, keep it switched on if using LED light, to "dilute" the pulsing of the LED. I you must use LED, such as pot lighting in your ceilings, be sure to use "warm" LED bulbs, and keep their use to a minimum.
If you must use LED bulbs, don't switch them on until you have to, and put incandescent bulbs in your lamps to help balance the light. LED light is most harmful when it is the only light source, such as at night. Don't use switch on LED lights unless you have to, and when you do, make sure there is another lighting source, such as natural daylight, incandescent, or halogen lights switched on along with it to "dilute" the pulsing frequencies.
NOTE: As a child, my parents' home had only indirect fluorescent lighting. Some rooms had birch paneling, and I was fine in these rooms, which in retrospect leads me to believe that soft wood absorbed the radiation to some degree. (Hardwood floors such as oak do not appear to have the same effect.) In painted rooms, even as a child, I couldn't tolerate the lights and used only my small incandescent reading and desk lamps. My experience is with birch, but I suspect other soft woods such as pine would also work.
Simple EMF mitigation tools to use in your home environment:
Biomagnetic Research Tabs
and Snake Plants:
“3 hole star resonator tabs” from Biomagnetic Research: They are an effective way to neutralize the effect of radiations from smart meters (see photo above) which are especially stressful, TV boxes, wifi extenders, computers, monitors, glass domed gas detectors, printers, oven, and of course microwave ovens (which should be removed from your home.. Use a steam oven instead). The average home would need roughly 10 tabs, depending on the number of TVs in your home. These are quarter sized stick on tabs made from rare earths and ceramic, and are very effective in neutralising stressful frequencies. They do not remove the frequency so you will still get a reading if you use a measuring device, but they very effectively transform it into a more harmless state which does not cause stress to the body.
Remember your neighbours! Locate your neighbour’s smart meter. If it is visible from your windows, then it is affecting you, since glass does not block radiation.
In this case, ask your neighbour if you can place a resonator tab on it... it will benefit them as well! (My neighbour was very pleased!)
Use Sansevieria Plants (snake plant) to Harmonise Home Energy
This could be your first priority to improve the harmony of your home environment. Sansevieria do not block radiations in the same way as the blue 3 hole resonator tabs, but these useful and hardy plants harmonise the energy in your home, including measurable reducing stressful impact from EMF. Sansevieria are commonly know as the “snake plant”. NASA has found this plant very effective in improving air quality, but it also has the added property of harmonizing radiations and energies in your home. It does not neutralise radiation, but it "harmonises" it so they have less of an impact.
The variety we use has all green leaves – darker green with a lighter green
“snakeskin” pattern on the leaves. (Sansevieria with yellow edges on the leave DO NOT work - this variety does not have the same harmonising properties.) Place them in a white ceramic or plastic pot (to take advantage of the Feng Shui 5 elements) - never metal. You can typically buy sansevieria in large DIY stores and nurseries.
Sansevieria require good drainage and modest watering every 2-3 weeks. It's a very useful plant as it does well even in low lighting situations such as basements and media rooms – you will often see them in shopping malls and medical offices with no natural light at all. As a rule of thumb:
- If on a budget or you can't find enough of them, start with 3 plants - 2 in the bedroom on bedside end tables, and one in the kitchen, such as on an island, kitchen bar, or under the cabinet beside the refrigerator. In this case you can buy a shorter breed of sansevieria to fit under the cabinet.
- use 2 Sansevieria in the kitchen close to where you spend the most time
- use 2 in a study very close to the computer or monitor, or at least one on a work office desk
- use one in dining room, such as on a buffet
- use one in the living room or sitting room, entry
- Bedrooms: Its peaceful calming energy is even suitable to use on end tables in bedrooms – especially childrens’ bedrooms if there are computers or electronics. If a child has a computer in their room, it should be hard wired, and power bar switched off at night. Use one sansevieria on their desk and one on their bedside end table.
Make your own Magnesium Mineral Cream!
If you can't make this cream right away, you can go out and purchase magnesium spray from a healthy food store, and spray 3 x on the thymus area, twice a day. But I have found that actually this cream tests much better - perhaps because it has more ingredients which work well together. (It is normal that magnesium spray can prickle a bit on some people. In this case, spray in on, then rub it around a bit with a wet hand to dilute it.)
Magnesium is much better absorbed topically than through the digestive tract. I created this cream years ago, and have found it is also wonderful as a skin cream. A little goes a lot way - you only need a scant 1/8 tsp massaged into the upper chest and throat, then pat the excess on your face as it is good for your skin. If you have sore joints or muscles such as knees, hands, or back, you can also apply it there as an extra. One person told me she loves to use it on the soles of her feet!
This cream is superior (and much cheaper) to anything commercially available that I have found. The ingredients work synergistically together to create a gentle but powerful topical supplement. It is vital that all ingredients are organic because this is a vibrational type of cream - any chemicals and impurities will destroy it's integrity.
(If you are not inclined to make it yourself, you can contact me for purchase.)
You Will Need....
1 litre/quart size pyrex measuring cup
1 T measuring spoon
3 unbleached tea bags (the kind used for loose tea)
Clip for the top of the tea bags
Saucepan (Small/medium) large enough to sit the 1L measuring cup into
Pyrex dish or bowl with cover to store the extra cream (2 cup size or larger)
Saucer, small dish, or 2 cup pyrex measuring cup to sit the bags in, to drain
Pyrex covered dish large enough to hold 400ml cream to be stored in the fridge
Small glass (or medical grade plastic) jar for your cream. Refill it as needed.
400 ml organic coconut oil
12 T Epsom Salts
8 T Himalayan salt
20 drops "D Drops" liquid vitamin D (Carlson vit. D drops in USA)
20 drops organic lavender oil
- Add water to the pot so the water reaches 1/3 to 1/2 way up the 1L measuring cup when it's places into the pot. Spoon the (hard or semi-hard) coconut oil into the pyrex measuring cup. Turn up the heat to melt the coconut oil.
- Measure 4 T Epsom salts and 4 T Himalayan salt each into 2 tea bags, and 4 T Espom salt into the 3rd tea bag. Clip them together at the top, separately or together depending on your clips.
- Remove the measuring cup from the pan and immerse the tea bags into the melted hot coconut oil so they are completely covered. Holding the clips, slowly and gently agitate them up and down in the oil for 5 minutes, keeping them under the oil. You want to encourage complete saturation of the oil through the minerals.
- After 5 minutes, Remove the bags from the oil and place on the saucer or smaller measuring cup - they will drain a bit more over the next few minutes and you can add this to the measuring cup before you pour the oil into the containers.
- Add the vitamin D drops and organic lavender oil to the mineral oil. Stir gently a few times to blend, adding any extra oil that has drained from the bags. Pour into the cream jar, and pour the rest into the pyrex container to store in the refrigerator. Discard teabags.
That's it! Your jar does not need to be refrigerated so you can keep it in the bathroom. I prefer to keep the extra in the fridge to maintain freshness. NOTE: coconut oil melts at about 75oF, so if you are travelling or live in a warm climate and find your cream is usually liquid, you can pour it into a dark glass bottle and use it in liquid form from that. Glass bottles are often available from stores that sell essential oils, or pharmacies. Containers must be glass or medical grade plastic, because chemicals from plastics leach into the oil.
Dr. Randy Pausch (this link is not related to EMF info, but is here as an example as a situation that perhaps could have been avoided had we known more.)
Dr. Magda Havas
Click link and scroll down to interview with Dr. Martin Pall
shitake mushroom https://news.usask.ca/articles/research/2017/mushroom-cap-and-shield-professor-uses-fungi-to-protect-against-radiation.php#:~:text=Fungi%20such%20as%20mushrooms%20contain,in%20areas%20of%20radiation%20exposure.